Attention, from Costalunga Pass the route has a temporary deviation.
The great advantage of this fabulous itinerary is given by the fact that the lifts allow you to overcome most of the difference in altitude. The route winds its way through alpine pastures and pretty wooden huts, lush meadows and forests, in front of imposing Dolomite walls. You will also cross wide open spaces, evidence of the Vaia Storm of October 2018.
The difference in height is calculated from the arrival of the lifts (Passo Feudo).
Also suitable for E-MTB.
Postój wraz z odpoczynkiem i poczęstunkiemZischgalm
Epircher Laner Alm
Rifugio Passo Feudo
BIKER’S CODE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan your ride
- Share the trail with other users
- Yield right of way to hikers
- Let your speed be determined by your experience
- Ride slowly on crowded trails, overtake with politeness and respect
- Cycle only on authorized and open trails
- Avoid muddy trails in order not to damage them further
- Respect nature, plants, animals and the trail
- Do not frighten animals
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect public and private property
- Always be selfsufficient
- Do not cycle solo in remote areas
- Take back home only good pics
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET !
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Jak się tam dostaniesz
The starting point are the "Latemar 2200" lifts, located after Predazzo on the road leading to Moena. From here you can go up to the Feudo Pass using the cablecar and the chairlift, both equipped for the transport of mountain bikes.
Several car parks are available at the departure of the lifts.
Mapa zalecana przez autora
What do I need to bring on my bike tour?
- An adequate water supply according to your needs (considering temperature, possibility of refuelling and duration of the route)
- Plenty of snacks (for example, dried fruit or energy bars)
- Waterproof / Windproof jacket.
- A spare top / spare socks. (Descending in a sweaty garment, will make you cold)
- Bike gloves/mitts
- Map or GPS device
- Bike repair kit for punctures and mechanical breakdowns
- First aid kit
It is always advised to let someone know where you plan to go and how long you expect to be.
Emergency telephone number 112