Snowy hill for funny time on the sledge.
Distance 0.1 km
The slope, with a small magic carpet, guarantees fun even for the little ones.
Try to go down also with the colorful rubber "donuts"!
AuthorStaff Outdoor Val di Fiemme ND
Update: November 10, 2021
Getting thereWhen you reach Cavalese follow the directions Funivie Alpe Cermis. On the road in the bottom of the valley you will find the cable car departure between Masi di Cavalese village and the waterfall.
ParkingThere are two parkings: one in Cavalese near the lift office, the other one is on the valley floor close to the second lift office (near the river).
32T 691216 5126326
EquipmentMountain boots, gloves, woolen hat and woolen scarf.
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view