From Predazzo reach Tesero and then take the road that leads to Passo Lavazè. From Cavalese go up towards Varena and continue towards Passo di Lavazè. From the pass, go down to Novale/Rauth and then turn right to reach the Obereggen ski resort.
During the day you can reach Obereggen directly on skis, starting from both Predazzo and Pampeago.
ParkingThere are several big parking lots at the start of the lifts.
EquipmentMountain boots, gloves, woolen hat and woolen scarf.
Basic Equipment for Sledding
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots appropriate for winter use (B1+ recommended)
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Long, warm technical socks plus liners and spares
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Water- and windproof mountaineering jacket and trousers with ankle adjustment or separate gaiters
- Lip protection (SPF 30+)
- Water- and windproof gloves plus thin fleece inner gloves
- moisture wicking skull / knit cap
Technical Equipment for Sledding
- Sled with tow strap
- Trail ‘spike’ crampons are useful on ascent
- Ski Helmet recommended when sledding through heavily wooded areas
- Ski goggles if required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.