You can regenerate yourself, enjoying the spectacular views that will open to your eyes! Starting from the upper station of the Latemar chairlift, the route leads directly under the rocky walls of the Latemar - Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After the first uphill stretch to Passo Feudo and the next kilometer leading to 2,333 meters, the route is not particularly demanding. Along the way there are information tables on flora and fauna, binoculars pointed at the Dolomite spiers, curiosities about the mythological creatures that inhabit Latemar, up to the imposing Latemar. 360.
It is a circular observation point that offers a splendid panoramic view of the Ötztal Alps, the Stubai Alps and the Zillertal Alps, and it is also the halfway point that refers to the starting point.
Rifugio Passo Feudo
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Getting thereFrom Tesero take the road to Pampeago until you reach the lift departure.
ParkingSeveral parking lots at the lifts in Pampeago
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentWith all-terrain stroller or with baby carrier.
- 4 Waypoints
- 4 Waypoints