APT Val di Fiemme Verified partner Explorers Choice
Latemar.AlpPhoto: G. Pichler, Obereggen AG
Track typesShow elevation profile
Rifugio Passo Feudo
Epircher Laner Alm
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Val di Fiemme - Tel. +39 0462 241111 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitfiemme.it
Ski Center Latemar - Tel. +39 0462 813265 - email@example.com - www.latemar.it
Two starting points:
- from Passo Feudo, reachable with Latemar MontagnAnimata lifts starting in Predazzo
- from Ganischgeralm, reachable with the lifts in Pampeago
The LATEMAR.ALP is suitable for strollers (only if you come from Pampeago) and features gentle rises and descents. It will take you past the breathtaking panorama of the rugged Latemar mountains as you stroll from meadow to meadow. Families who walk this thematic trail can enjoy not only the wonderful view and South Tyrolean delicious food – they can also learn, in a funny way, interesting information about alpine agricultural practices and the World Heritage Site.
Public transportYou can reach the lift departure of Pampeago and Predazzo with the public bus
a) LATEMAR 2200 lifts in Predazzo
b) PAMPEAGO lifts in Tesero
ParkingMany parking lots at the lifts departure
Author’s map recommendations
Tabacco – Val di Fiemme, Lagorai, Latemar N° 14
Kompass – Val di Fiemme, Catena del Lagorai N° 618
EquipmentSuitable with stroller (only if you come from Pampeago).
- 7 Waypoints
- 7 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others