On Wednesdays on the Geotrail Dos Capèl path there is a show with "Gea". During the week, in Gardonè, shows alternate in the amphitheater and on the paths. Check the program to know the dates https://www.montagnanimata.it/spettacoli/
Rest StopRifugio Passo Feudo
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips, hints and links
Getting thereFrom Cavalese drive direction Val di Fassa. After Predazzo you will find the lifts Latemar MontagnAnimata on your right side.
ParkingBig parking area at the lift departure
Author’s map recommendations
Hiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
Not suggested for strollers, we suggest you to do it with a baby carrier.