APT Val di Fiemme Verified partner Explorers Choice
Start of Frainus pathPhoto: G. Panozzo, APT Val di Fiemme
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Val di Fiemme - Tel. +39 0462 241111 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitfiemme.it
Alpe Lusia Bellamonte - Tel. +39 0462 576234 - email@example.com - www.alpelusia.it
This is an easy loop of a trail that if you are careful enough to do quietly, then you will probably make some surprising encounters. Look carefully and keep your ears pricked and you will see just how many wild birds live in our mountains.
Around a corner, behind a tree, past a large rock and on to a small clearing, along a series of interactive stations, where you can learn to recognise the different birds from their plumage, the traces they leave behind them … but a pleasant surprise could see your imagination take ﬂight!
Even the youngest visitors will ﬁnd interactive play stations created using materials from the woods.
Public transportBus TrentinoTrasporti and Shuttle Predazzo-Bellamonte-Paneveggio
Getting thereFrom Predazzo take the road to Passo Rolle. After the Bellamonte village turn left directon "Ski Area Bellamonte - Alpe Lusia"
ParkingNumerous parking lots at the lifts
Author’s map recommendations
Tabacco – Val di Fiemme, Lagorai, Latemar N° 14
Kompass – Val di Fiemme, Catena del Lagorai N° 618
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, hiking poles, water, sun cream
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Photos from others