To the Hornalm
Outdooractive Editors Verified partner
View of the Trudner HornPhoto: By Plentn (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons, de.wikipedia.org
After that we drive into the Trudner Horn Nature Park, where we find a particularly species-rich flora and fauna. In the Hornalm we have the opportunity to stop for a break. From there we can see the Trudner Horn, which at 1781 m is the highest mountain in the nature park.
Further on, we come to the viewpoint of the 970 m high Kanzel and take in the panorama.
Finally we cycle via Neumarkt back to our starting point in Tramin.
For the 55 km and more than 1800 m of altitude difference that we have to overcome on this tour, a very good physical condition is absolutely necessary.
- Continue to Neumarkt.
- Then to Untereglen.
- Then in the direction of Montan.
- On the railway line of the former Fleimstal railway as far as Kaltenbrunn.
- Then to Truden.
- Over the Ziss Sattel to the Hornalm.
- Continue on the European long-distance hiking trail to Gfrill.
- Then on the Sattelweg and over the Gfrillner Sattel towards Gschnon.
- Then to the Kanzel.
- Finally via Neumarkt back to Tramin.
Public-transport-friendlyBy train to Neumarkt-Tramin.
Getting thereTake the A22 Brenner motorway to the exit "Auer - Neumarkt - Tramin", from there continue to Tramin.
ParkingFree parking in the Mindelheim car park and in the Bürgerhaus underground car park.
- 3 Waypoints
- 3 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others