Freeride Canvère - Tour 932b
APT Val di Fiemme Verified partner Explorers Choice
CanverePhoto: Staff Outdoor Val di Fiemme MO, APT Val di Fiemme
Along all routes, always pay attention to other people and vehicles coming from both directions. MTB routes are not for bikers only.
After windstorm Vaia in October 2018, forest roads are used also by heavy vehicles to transport wood.
When riding on streets, bikers have to respect the traffic code just like drivers.
BIKER’S CODE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan your ride
- Share the trail with other users
- Yield right of way to hikers
- Let your speed be determined by your experience
- Ride slowly on crowded trails, overtake with politeness and respect
- Cycle only on authorized and open trails
- Avoid muddy trails in order not to damage them further
- Respect nature, plants, animals and the trail
- Do not frighten animals
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect public and private property
- Always be selfsufficient
- Do not cycle solo in remote areas
- Take back home only good pics
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET !
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Val di Fiemme - Tel. +39 0462 241111 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitfiemme.it
Alpe Lusia Bellamonte - Tel. +39 0462 576234 - email@example.com - www.alpelusia.it
This suggestive single track inside the Paneveggio Natural Park has a wide view of the majestic Pale di San Martino.
After arriving at high altitude with the Bellamonte 3.0 cableway you can quickly reach Canvère with its pretty huts.
From here starts the adrenaline-fueled descent which, crossing the swiss pine and larch forest, leads again to the departure of the cable car.
Transport of bicycles on cablecar + € 5,00 (only for Fiemme Guest Card and Fiemme Mountain Pass holders).
Public transportFrom Predazzo take the Trentino Trasporti public bus towards Bellamonte, Loc. Castelir.
Getting thereFrom Predazzo take the road towards Passo Rolle. After passing the village of Bellamonte, turn left following the signs for the Castelir lifts.
ParkingSeveral parking lots at the start of the cablecar Bellamonte 3.0
Author’s map recommendations
Recommended Enduro Bike with full suspension (min 140 mm), helmet, knee pads, back protector and gloves.
What do I need to bring on my bike tour?
- An adequate water supply according to your needs (considering temperature, possibility of refuelling and duration of the route)
- Plenty of snacks (for example, dried fruit or energy bars)
- Waterproof / Windproof jacket.
- A spare top / spare socks. (Descending in a sweaty garment, will make you cold)
- Bike gloves/mitts
- Map or GPS device
- Bike repair kit for punctures and mechanical breakdowns
- First aid kit
It is always advised to let someone know where you plan to go and how long you expect to be.
Emergency telephone number 112
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others