This tour, which takes place mostly on dirt roads, makes you discover the Monte Corno/Hornspitz nature park.
The climbs are never impossibly steep; the roads and paths are well maintained; refreshments are available at Malga Monte Corno; and, last, but not least: the route takes you past two lakes ('Lago Bianco' and 'Lago Nero'). All these aspects make this tour a fulfilling experience from the point of view not only of tourism, but also of sport.
Also suitable for e-mtb
BIKER’S CODE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan your ride
- Share the trail with other users
- Yield right of way to hikers
- Let your speed be determined by your experience
- Ride slowly on crowded trails, overtake with politeness and respect
- Cycle only on authorized and open trails
- Avoid muddy trails in order not to damage them further
- Respect nature, plants, animals and the trail
- Do not frighten animals
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect public and private property
- Always be selfsufficient
- Do not cycle solo in remote areas
- Take back home only good pics
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET!
Tips and hints
By roadComing from the A22 Brenner freeway, either from the south or the north, exit at the Trento nord tollbooth (distance from the tollbooth km 22.5), take the S.S. 12 del Brennero north to the Lavis junction, and then turn onto the SP 131 Lavis - Castello di Fiemme, which leads to Grauno.
ParkingPublic parking in the village of Grauno (free parking).
Author’s map recommendations
What do I need to bring on my bike tour?
- An adequate water supply according to your needs (considering temperature, possibility of refuelling and duration of the route)
- Plenty of snacks (for example, dried fruit or energy bars)
- Waterproof / Windproof jacket.
- A spare top / spare socks. (Descending in a sweaty garment, will make you cold)
- Bike gloves/mitts
- Map or GPS device
- Bike repair kit for punctures and mechanical breakdowns
- First aid kit
It is always advised to let someone know where you plan to go and how long you expect to be.
Emergency telephone number 112