The itinerary brings you into the woods of Valle di Cembra on forest roads and funny paths.
There's no traffic, the presence of panoramic glimpses on Valle dell'Adige, the possibility of refreshment points, and the presence of lake Santo makes it an unmissable destination. Ideal in spring and summer; breathtaking in autumn with its explosion of colors.
Also suitable for e-mtb
BIKER’S CODE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan your ride
- Share the trail with other users
- Yield right of way to hikers
- Let your speed be determined by your experience
- Ride slowly on crowded trails, overtake with politeness and respect
- Cycle only on authorized and open trails
- Avoid muddy trails in order not to damage them further
- Respect nature, plants, animals and the trail
- Do not frighten animals
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect public and private property
- Always be selfsufficient
- Do not cycle solo in remote areas
- Take back home only good pics
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET!
Tips and hints
Coming from the A22 Brennero motorway, either from the south or the north, exit at the Trento Nord tollbooth (distance from the tollbooth 22.5 km), follow the S.S. 12 del Brennero northwards as far as the Lavis junction, then take the S.S. 612 Lavis - Castello di Fiemme, which leads to Valle di Cembra.
Parking lot at Lago Santo
Author’s map recommendations
What do I need to bring on my bike tour?
- An adequate water supply according to your needs (considering temperature, possibility of refuelling and duration of the route)
- Plenty of snacks (for example, dried fruit or energy bars)
- Waterproof / Windproof jacket.
- A spare top / spare socks.
- Bike gloves/mitts
- Map or GPS device
- Bike repair kit for punctures and mechanical breakdowns
- First aid kit
It is always advised to let someone know where you plan to go and how long you expect to be.
Emergency telephone number 112