This short tour straddles the ridge between the lower Valle di Cembra and Valle dell'Adige.
After the first forested section on Monte Corona, the route, which offers splendid views of both valleys, runs mainly on roads with little traffic that pass through the famous terraced Müller Thurgau vineyards and fragrant apple orchards, touching on the birthplaces of cycling champions Francesco Moser and Gilberto Simoni.
Also suitable for e-mtb.
BIKER’S CODE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Plan your ride
- Share the trail with other users
- Yield right of way to hikers
- Let your speed be determined by your experience
- Ride slowly on crowded trails, overtake with politeness and respect
- Cycle only on authorized and open trails
- Avoid muddy trails in order not to damage them further
- Respect nature, plants, animals and the trail
- Do not frighten animals
- Take your rubbish home with you
- Respect public and private property
- Always be selfsufficient
- Do not cycle solo in remote areas
- Take back home only good pics
ALWAYS WEAR YOUR HELMET!
Tips and hints
By roadComing from the A22 Brenner freeway, either from the south or the north, exit at the Trento nord tollbooth (distance from the tollbooth km 22.5), take the S.S. 12 del Brennero north to the Lavis junction, then transit on the SP 131 to Verla di Giovo and then take the SP 58 leading to Masen di Giovo.
ParkingFree parking at the Masen soccer field.
Author’s map recommendations
What do I need to bring on my bike tour?
- An adequate water supply according to your needs (considering temperature, possibility of refuelling and duration of the route)
- Plenty of snacks (for example, dried fruit or energy bars)
- Waterproof / Windproof jacket.
- A spare top / spare socks.
- Bike gloves/mitts
- Map or GPS device
- Bike repair kit for punctures and mechanical breakdowns
- First aid kit
It is always advised to let someone know where you plan to go and how long you expect to be.
Emergency telephone number 112
Weather at the route's trailhead
- 9 Waypoints
- 9 Waypoints