Round tour of the mountain Pincaldo in Faver
Rete di Riserve Val di Cembra Avisio Verified partner
Il Giro del Monte Pincaldo è adatto a chi vuole praticare il Nordic WalkingPhoto: Paolo Piffer, Rete di Riserve Val di Cembra Avisio
Even if this trail is not technically difficult and has no dangerous stretches, we always and in any case suggest to follow the general rules on safety for mountain hikes.
- Prepare your itinerary
- Choose an excursion appropriate for your real ability and training level
- Choose the fitting equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking alone is risky
- Give details about your itinerary and about the approximate hour of your return
- Do not hesitate to entrust you to an expert
- Pay attention to the indication and signals you will find along your journey
- Do not hesitate to retrace your steps
- In case of accident: ask for help and call the number 112
Tips and hints
Rete di Riserve Alta Val di Cembra-Avisio
To drive here from Trento, you need to follow the main road S.S. 612 north toward Faver. At the entrance of the town follow the signs toward Ponciach that you will reach in about 3,5 km from there.
To drive here from the valley Val di Fiemme, you need to follow the main road S.S. 612 toward Faver. Pass the tunnel and at roundabout drive back to the town. At the entrance of the town follow the signs toward Ponciach that you will reach in about 3,5 km from there.
ParkingFree parking at the entrance of the hamlet Ponciach near the two little lakes.
Trekking shoes or mountain boots
Questions and answers
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others