The itinerary passes through places that were the scene of the First World War and it is possible to find caves and remains of Italian barracks. Traces of trenches and tangles of barbed wire will often attract the hiker's gaze. At first you will see Lusia lakes from above, being laid on the basin of an ancient volcanic crater.
But not only history: on this path full of suggestions, it can happen to be able to observe eagles in flight. We are in fact always for most of the time over the altitude of 2000 meters.
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.