Unexpected bucolic glimpses in uncrowded areas. Enjoy the convenience of reaching the highest point with the lifts.
Long walk mainly downhill for those who want to be surrounded by silence and cross pastures and woods mainly in solitude. We are in fact in an area that is easy to reach, thanks to the access guaranteed by the lifts, but outside the classic hiking circuits. So it won't be strange to do the entire excursion alone.
You will meet the small Baito dei Sugadoi during the excursion: a mountain hut, equipped in a very simple way as an emergency shelter.
The views over the Lagorai and the Pale di San Martino are always beautiful, not to mention the fact that you start from Passo Feudo, at the foot of the majestic Latemar Dolomiti Unesco.
The path, mostly downhill, should not lead you to underestimate the difficulty: a minimum of training and endurance are still necessary.
Rest stopsRifugio Passo Feudo
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
By roadFrom Cavalese drive direction Val di Fassa. After Predazzo you will find the lifts Latemar MontagnAnimata on your right side.
ParkingBig parking area at the lift departure
Author’s map recommendations
Hiking shoes, rain-jacket, hiking poles, water, snacks and sun cream.
Weather at the route's trailhead
- 5 Waypoints
- 5 Waypoints