From the lake it is possible to continue along the trail no. 336 and reach the characteristic Laghetto Caserina in less than an hour.
Lake Cece is a barrier-free excursion and it is also accessible to nature lovers on wheelchair on a dedicated path.
Rest stopsMalga Valmaggiore
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
SS48 to Predazzo. Follow the signs for the town centre; turn right just before the bridge across the Travignolo stream (sign for ‘Valmaggiore’) and then left. Take the left road uphill (signposted for ‘Valmaggiore’) for 7 km until you reach Ponte (bridge) Valmaggiore.
ParkingSeveral parking places before and after the bridge.
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, hiking poles, water, sun cream
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints