The charm of the meadows and woods of Ganzaie
APT Val di Fiemme Verified partner Explorers Choice
Ganzaie larch woodPhoto: F. Modica, APT Val di Fiemme
The walk leads yout to the upper part of Daiano village and to the idyllic plateau “Ganzaie” with its beautiful meadows and larch forests.
Rest stopsMaso dello Speck
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Val di Fiemme - Tel. +39 0462 241111 - email@example.com - www.visitfiemme.it
From the church take Via Tommaso and climb towards Piazza Degasperi, continuing along Vicolo Scuole and then Via Colonia to the right for the sports field. At the end of the slope, just after the aqueduct, turn left onto the fitness trail and follow this for about a kilometer as far as another aqueduct. From here take the road to the left marked ‘Ganzaie’ as far as a surfaced road and then turn right and continue for 200-300 metres. Turn left onto the road running downhill towards two isolated houses and walk along the trail to Maso dello Speck (possibility to stop for lunch or for a snack).
A surfaced road leads from this point back into the village.
ParkingNear the church
Author’s map recommendations
Tabacco – Val di Fiemme, Lagorai, Latemar N° 14
Kompass – Val di Fiemme, Catena del Lagorai N° 618
Map for walks available in all Val di Fiemme information offices.
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others