Information tables explain weather phenomena. How does the sun affect the weather? How noisy, extreme and spectacular can the forces of nature be? Thunderstorms, avalanches, lightning strikes can be spectacular but also dangerous.
And don't forget: the weather and its elements are very important when you are in the mountains. They should never be underestimated!
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
Getting thereFrom Tesero drive up until you reach lift station of Pampeago. Then take the chairlift Agnello.
ParkingParkings available at the lift departure
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, water, sun cream.
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints