From Museo Casa Porfido to the Fauna Park and the quarries of Albiano
APT Val di Fiemme Verified partner Explorers Choice
Cultural and nature walk in the upper part of the village of Albiano among porphyry, chestnuts and beautiful deer.
An autumn visit at the time of the chestnut harvest is recommended.
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
As you might imagine, the walkability of routes in a mountain environment is closely linked to contingent conditions and thus depends on natural phenomena, environmental changes, and weather conditions. For this reason, the information in this sheet may have changed. Before setting out, find out about the status of the route by contacting the manager of the huts on your route, mountain guides, nature park visitor centers, and tourist offices.
Tips and hints
Ufficio Turistico Cembra - Tel. +39 0461 683110 - email@example.com – www.visitvaldicembra.it
From the Museo Casa Porfido, take Via del Lago for about 100 metres until you reach the first information board on the itinerary. Take the uphill path that leads to the meadow of the communal chestnut grove and then, once you have crossed the asphalt road, the dirt track through the woods that leads to the fence that delimits the wildlife park. Continue keeping to the fence on the left (you will reach the sports field, a large car park and the quarrymen's canteen overlooking the porphyry quarries) along the path around the park and return to the main road to return to the starting point.
Author’s map recommendations
Kompass – Valsugana, Trento, Piné, Levico, Lavarone 1:50.000 - N° 75
We recommend taking the walk with a country baby buggy.
Sneakers or hiking shoes, waterproof jacket, water, snack and sun cream.
Near the wildlife park there is a pleasant playground with slides and pulleys.
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others