At 1868 meters with the stroller ... you can! At the Malga Juribello
APT Val di Fiemme Verified partner Explorers Choice
Malga (Diary) IuribelloPhoto: A. Campanile, APT Val di Fiemme
Rest stopsMalga Juribello
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Val di Fiemme - Tel. +39 0462 241111 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitfiemme.it
When you reach the fourth hairpin turn of the road that from Paneveggio goes to Passo Rolle, turn left, park your car and start walking on the dirt road closed to traffic until you get at the malga.
At the beginning, the road is in the wood, then it reaches the pasture of the malga (dairy) where you can see the rugged and imposing outline of Pale di San Martino.
Way back on the same path.
Getting thereFrom Predazzo take the road direction Passo Rolle.
ParkingAfter Paneveggio you will find a parking possibility after the 4° hairpin turn.
Author’s map recommendations
Tabacco – Pale di San Martino N° 22
Kompass – Pale di San Martino N° 622
Hiking map available in all Val di Fiemme information offices.
EquipmentWe recommend to do this walk with all-terrain stroller.
- 1 Waypoints
- 1 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others