Walk in the woods near Bellamonte village
APT Val di Fiemme Verified partner Explorers Choice
Bellamonte - HutsPhoto: Staff Outdoor Val di Fiemme, APT Val di Fiemme
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Val di Fiemme - Tel. +39 0462 241111 - email@example.com - www.visitfiemme.it
Descending from the centre of Bellamonte you reach the children’s playground.
On the left you find a path which seems at first very steep but then it proceeds with light ups and downs. Turn left, direction town center following the yellow signs on the trees.
Public-transport-friendlyBellamonte can be reached from Predazzo with the Trentino Trasporti buses.
By roadFrom Predazzo take the road towards Passo Rolle until you reach the village of Bellamonte.
ParkingNear the playground
Author’s map recommendations
Tabacco – Val di Fiemme, Lagorai, Latemar N° 14
Kompass – Val di Fiemme, Catena del Lagorai N° 618
Map for walks available in all Val di Fiemme information offices.
Questions and answers
Would you like to the ask the author a question?
Photos from others