Looking for solitude at Malga Fraul
APT Val di Fiemme Verified partner Explorers Choice
DorfnerrastPhoto: N. Delvai, APT Val di Fiemme
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Val di Fiemme - Tel. +39 0462 241111 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitfiemme.it
To the left of the road signposting points the way to the ‘Malga Fraul’ along Trail 13.
This forest track runs at first evenly among fir trees and then through a bright wood of larches before reaching a broad meadow with a fine wooden cabin.
Continue along Trail 13 to the Malga Fraul (Alpine dairy but not a restaurant). Behind the malga, follow indications for a viewing spot (punto
panoramico), taking trail No 7 for 10 minutes to a promontory overlooking the village of Anterivo.
Return along the same path.
By roadFrom San Lugano drive 3 km in direction Anterivo - Altrei.
ParkingOn the road for Anterivo park beyond the right-hand bend just before the turnoff for Solaiolo.
Author’s map recommendations
Tabacco – Val di Fiemme, Lagorai, Latemar N° 14
Kompass – Val di Fiemme, Catena del Lagorai N° 618
Hiking map available in all Val di Fiemme information offices.
Questions and answers
Help others by being the first to add a review.
Photos from others