The art park "RespirArt" is a green gallery constantly developing. Artists from all over the world come to the park and create Land Art works inspired by the surrounding Dolomite landscape. New installations are added every summer, while the older ones change according to weather conditions, or are destroyed by the weight of the snow. This is how the works, created with natural elements, return to nature.
There are 2 ways of discovering the park: only downhill, thanks to the ascent with the Agnello chairlift (from Pampeago), or on foot from the parking lot of the Tresca chairlift. The climb is not particularly demanding, however it has some steeper sections before the Chalet Caserina. The rhododendrons and blueberry plants along the way delight the eyes and palate!
Rest stopsBaita Caserina
Bergstation Sessellift Pampeago-Agnello
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
From Tesero take the road to Pampeago and park here if you use the chairlift.
Or continue until you reach the parking at "Tresca" chairlift if you want walk without taking lifts.
ParkingAt Tresca chairlift
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentHiking shoes, rain-jacket, hiking poles, water, sun cream
- 3 Waypoints
- 3 Waypoints