Discovering one of the wonders of Val di Fiemme
APT Val di Fiemme Verified partner Explorers Choice
Waterfall CavalesePhoto: F. Cerri, APT Val di Fiemme
Rest stopsMalga Salanzada
THE 10 RULES FOR HIKERS
- Prepare your itinerary beforehand
- Choose an itinerary that suits your physical abilities
- Choose suitable clothes and equipment
- Check the weather forecast
- Hiking by yourself is more risky; if this is the case, take a mobile phone with you
- Leave information about your itinerary and your expected return time
- If you are not sure about your itinerary, contact an Alpine Guide
- Pay attention to signposts and directions that you find along your way
- Do not hesitate in going back if you feel too tired
- In case of emergency call 112
Please note that the practicability of the itineraries in a mountain environment is strictly linked to the contingent conditions and is therefore influenced by natural phenomena, environmental changes and weather conditions. For this reason, the information contained in this page may have changed. Before leaving for a tour, make sure the path you will approach is still accessible by contacting the owner of the mountain hut, the alpine guides or the visitor centres of the nature parks, the info offices of the local tourist board.
Tips and hints
APT Val di Fiemme - Tel. +39 0462 241111 - firstname.lastname@example.org - www.visitfiemme.it
By roadFrom Cavalese drive down to Masi di Cavalese.
ParkingNear "Bar Piccolo" or near the soccer field.
Author’s map recommendations
Tabacco – Val di Fiemme, Lagorai, Latemar N° 14
Kompass – Val di Fiemme, Catena del Lagorai N° 618
Map for walks available in all Val di Fiemme information offices.
EquipmentWith all-terrain stroller
- 2 Waypoints
- 2 Waypoints
Questions and answers
Photos from others