When riding on streets, bikers have to respect the traffic code just like drivers. Please be careful when riding on main streets and through towns on roads open to traffic.
Along all routes, always pay attention to other people and vehicles coming from both directions.
Tips and hints
APT Val di Fiemme - Tel. +39 0462 241111 - www.visitfiemme.it
Getting thereReach Cavalese on the ss 48 of the Dolomites road.
ParkingAround Piazza Verdi
Author’s map recommendations
EquipmentAlways wear your helmet!
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.